Our customer’s health & safety are our #1 priority
Since 1986, our priority as a business has always be the safety and enjoyment of our customers and staff, and this fact has never been more important than today. As we navigate through these challenging times, we ensure you that we are following the strict CDC guidelines at all of our facilities to ensure the health and safety for you and our team.
Actions we have taken in our showrooms:
- All facilities have been cleaned thoroughly and will continue to be sanitized on a daily basis.
- Our team is practicing social distancing at all times and we have implemented an employee health and safety program providing them with approved PPE. This includes staying at home if they feel sick.
- All facility entrances have sanitization stations.
- We have created an area in every store to allow communications with customers that enforce social distancing.
In addition, we are implementing a NCS (No Contact Service) policy
at all of our service locations:
- Customers will remain in their vehicles for trailer vessel drop off and pick up
- Boats by water will be sanitized upon arrival
- Transactions will be handled electronically