This boat is currently in production at the factory.
Photos are stock manufacturer provided photos and do not represent actual boat order specifications.
Black Canvas – Optional
60 Elptefi 4-stroke Merc Cmd Thrust
FourStroke Mercury® engine (standard engine)
Split Bow Rail
(replaces standard side rails) (not compatible with trolling motor panel)
(includes compass, console mounted rod holders (4), cooler (36 qt) with cushion seat and console mounted backrest, tackle drawers (2))
Sun Top W/boot (black or blue) and stainless steel fittings
Console Cover (black or blue)
Reversible Pilot Seat Cover (black or blue)
Boston Whaler’s 150 Montauk® reflects 60 years of heritage combining time-tested utility and classic lines with modern comfort design and technology. Incredibly easy to operate easy to clean and easy to love the 150 Montauk excels for both fishing and watersports. A spacious center console layout maximizes every inch of its nimble size while Whaler’s precision-engineered hull ensures a soft smooth ride.
- Optional teak port and starboard mid-ship boarding steps for easier access than ever.
- Optional livewell with blue interior and rod holders.
- Optional Fishing Package adds 36-quart cooler seat console-mounted rod holders and tackle drawers.
- Standard galvanized trailer with LED lights and swing tongue for easy transport to and from the water.
- Available Raymarine® navigation and fishfinding electronics including RealVision 3D.
- Standard 60-hp Mercury® Command Thrust FourStroke engine provides reliable efficient performance.
This 2021 model information is offered in advance of finalized details; your authorized Whaler dealer can provide the boats most current specifications.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 8” bow cleats (3)
- 17” interior freeboard
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Bow rail with high side rails (not compatible with trolling motor panel)
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Molded-in port and starboard boarding steps (midship)
- Stern rails
- Swim ladder
- 12V receptacle
- Access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Drink holders (2)
- Mercury® binnacle control
- Partitioned storage at top of helm
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest
- 60 ELPT EFI Command Thrust FourStroke Mercury® engine
- Analog instrumentation
- Battery box with hold-down strap in console
- Bilge pump with float switch
- Classic style navigation lights
- Fuel tank (12 gallons) with hold-down straps
- No-feedback steering
- Stainless steel propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale price change or withdrawal without notice.