This time-tested design is perfect for the entire family! Its outboard power gives you increased cockpit space and quiet, fuel-efficient performance. The layout gives you the room and storage capacity to take the people and gear you need for a day on the water.
With only one owner and light use, this 180 Bowrider is going to sell fast! It is well equipped in addition with bottom paint, a keel guard and fiberglass liner. It is on its second battery with an hour meter and an offset spare tire and lines!
This boat is great for cruising, fishing and general recreation for a fun day out and about! It has always been stored on a trailer on land and includes all service records.
This could be your dream boat!
Tons of storage a smooth ride sporty styling and an awesome value price put the 180 in a class by itself. Its fuel-efficient standard 90 HP Mercury 4-Stroke outboard means long days on the water. Exceptional cockpit space a helm seat with flip-up bolster and an optional water sports tow pylon keep your crew comfortable and active.
- The 180 utilizes Beam Forward Design coupled with high gunnels for more passenger space under-seat storage and safety.
- Available Flight Series or Fishing Package can customize the 180 to suit your familys needs.
- Multiple outboard engine choices offer all the benefits of outboard power: trimming the engine fully out of the water easy maintenance and extended boating sessions.
- Lockable port console storage compartment.
- Standard Speakers (2)
- Cup Holders (6)·
- Grab Handles (6)
- Mooring Cleats (6)
- Fuel Fill w/ Integrated Vent
- Glove Box
- Helm Seat w/ 180° Swivel
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Waterproof 120-Watt AM/FM
- Stereo/Controller w/ Inputs for iPod & mp3
- Multi-Function Gauges w/ Fog-Resistant Glass Lenses: Fuel Speedometer Tachometer Voltmeter
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/ Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Tilt Steering
- Custom Sport Steering Wheel
Hull and Deck
- Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Windshield w/ Opening Center Panel & Side Wings
- Swim Platform w/ Telescoping Ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale price change or withdrawal without notice.