This 2019 Bayliner 160 Bowrider is in like new condition and the Mercury 60hp outboard engine has only 8 hours of use in fresh water. This boat also includes a bimini top, ski pylon as well as a bow and cockpit cover.
This versatile, entry-level bowrider is great for couples and small families. It brings abundant storage, full windshield protection, a spacious cockpit and predictable performance to the party, making it a hit with those looking for maximum value in a small bowrider. If that’s what you’re looking for, you’ve just found it.
- Wraparound windshield and deep freeboard promote safety.
- Three-person aft bench seat and transom boarding ladder.
- Easy-to-read, no-glare helm gauges.
- Spacious bow seating with cup holders, grab handles and storage beneath cushions.
- Cup Holders (6)
- Grab Handles (6)
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Fuel Fill w/ Integrated Vent
Electrical and Engine Compartment
- Battery Switch
- 500 GPH Blige Pump (Manual)
- Multi-Function Gauges w/ Fog-Resistant Glass Lenses: Fuel, Speedometer, Tachometer, Voltmeter
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/ Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Tilt Steering
- Custom Sport Steering Wheel
Hull and Deck
- Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Windshield w/ Opening Center Panel & Side Wings
- Swim Platform w/ Telescoping Ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.