The sporty red exterior with complementing desert sand interior and faux-teak sun-deck cockpit is the ultimate color combo of the Bayliner VR5. Not only is it pretty, it has been upgraded with an engine package for more horsepower with low hours. It is also equipped with a stainless and galvanized trailer for salt use.
This is one of Bayliners most popular models. There is room for the entire family with lots of space for toys and a day on the water! This VR5 has only had one owner and was originally purchased from Union Marine. It has always been stored on a trailer under cover and is in immaculate condition. This VR5 was used in fresh and salt water but was never left in the water.
The VR5 builds on Bayliner’s proven V-bottom runabout heritage while adding form AND function. Forward the boat employs Bayliner’s category-leading BeamForward design which carries the full 8 feet of beam further forward in the boat than has been traditionally done. The self-bailing cockpit features Bayliner’s new AftAdvantage™ design that increases the aft seating area by extending it to the aft most point of the running surface then adding the swim platform at the end of the running surface. This keeps the platform apart from the usable interior space rather than encroaching on it. The result is a boat that maximizes space and value like never before.
• BeamForward™ design with high gunnels creates more passenger space under-seat storage and safety.
• Exceptionally roomy cockpit thanks to our exclusive AftAdvantage™ design
• Standard integrated swim platform and optional platform extension are positioned further aft than comparable models adding interior space while providing the ideal staging area for water sports.
• Available Water Sports or Fishing Options let you customize the VR6 to suit your familys needs.
- Beverage Holders (6)
- Bow Seating
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Grab Handles (6)
- Helm Bucket Seat – Swivels 180°
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Lockable Glove Box – Port
- Waterproof 120-watt AM/FM Stereo/Controller w/Inputs for iPod & Mp3
- 12V Blower
- Bilge Pump
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- 12V Horn
- Speedometer Volt Fuel
- Trim Gauge
- Padded Steering Wheel
- Rack & Pinion Power Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Tilt Steering
Hull and Deck
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Bow and Transom Eyes (3)
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Mooring Cleats (6)
- Safety Handholds
- Stainless Steel Tow Ring
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
- Single-Axle Black Painted w/Disc Brakes Tongue Jack & Swing-Away Tongue
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale price change or withdrawal without notice.