This 2015 Moomba Mojo has been well maintained and the Indmar Raptor 400hp engine has only 318 hours of use.
The 23-foot Moomba Mojo will cast a spell on your water sports family with pro wakeboard wakes and competition surf waves. You’ll be hypnotized by the magical handling, amazing interior space and unbelievable price. This boat is loaded with 2500lbs of ballast, which creates great wakesurfing and wakeboarding wakes.
- The bow has been widened and deepened to accept extra passengers safely and comfortably. The innovative design of the Mojo bow lends itself to this kind of accommodation. Add the available filler cushion and the relaxation expands.
- Snap-out Syntec Fast-dry carpet gives you the comfort of home along with ease of maintenance in extreme boating environments.
- Built on one of the industry’s quietest fiberglass floor, deck and liner designs, the Mojo preserves the convenience of removable carpet without sacrificing low noise levels.
- The Oz tower and stainless accents are just some of the features that make this Moomba wake boat seem less like an value-priced boating option and more like a top-of-the-line offering.
- Power plant reliability comes standard in the Mojo with a 330-horse, fuel injected, catalyzed, 5.7 liter Indmar Assault engine. The torque this engine creates is enough to snap-up a number of riders, even at the same time.
- Moomba is branding you and your lifestyle with the graphics options and gel schemes offered on the Mojo 2.5. Whether you choose Moomba Chrome or the no-cost upgrade to the BlurFx Mojo graphics package, this boat is all about you.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.