This 240 Sundeck has only had one owner and has always been stored on fresh water lakes and with Union Marine in the off seasons. This boat has very low hours and is in great condition!
Our 240 Sundeck is big enough for the whole family – rated for 11 people – yet small enough for easy care and operation. A wet bar carry-on cooler removable cockpit table and easy-access transom wakeboard storage are just some of the enticing standards.
- Available in black red blue burgundy and patina two-tone or full hull color optional gel-coat finishes with Sundeck® graphics
- Bow block-off door under windshield.
- Easy-to-access transom with wakeboard/ski storage.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification x96 standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Swim Platform w/Faux Teak Inserts
- SmartCraft® Diagnostics System standard.
- Sony® 12V AM/FM CD player with digital display remote and iPod® connector.
- Stainless steel grab handles and beverage holders.
- Stainless steel grab handles.
- Standard Bimini top with stainless steel hardware.
- Optional water sports tower and speed control.
- Bimini Top w/Boot & Stainless-Steel Ball & Socket Hardware
- Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards
- Mercury® Installation Quality Certification
- NMMA Certification
- Beverage Holders (8) Stainless-Steel w/Rubber Inserts
- Carpet Liner Snap-In – Cockpit
- Compass Dash
- Cooler Carry-On w/Designated Storage
- Dash Custom Soft-Touch
- Door Bow Block-Off – Acrylic
- Door Transom – Acrylic w/Stainless-Steel Frame
- Floor Finished Fiberglass
- Grab Handles Stainless Steel
- Head Compartment Enclosed w/Fiberglass Lockable Door
- Head Portable
- Lighting LED Courtesy
- Outlets 12V Accessory (2)
- Stereo Sony 12V AM/FM Single CD w/Antenna Weatherproof Speakers (4) Digital Cockpit Remote Control & iPod Connector
- Storage Cockpit Floor w/Vinyl Matting Gas-Assisted Fiberglass Lid & Lockable Stainless-Steel Latch
- Storage Transom Accessed Ski/Wakeboard w/Rubber Matting & Gas-Assisted Fiberglass Lid
- Storage Under Helm
- Stringer System Fiberglass
- Table Cockpit w/Designated Storage
- Trash Receptacle
- Vinyl Marine-Grade w/Mildew & UV Protection
- Wet Bar w/Stainless-Steel Sink Faucet Beverage Holders & Storage Below
- Battery Tray w/Mount
- Fuse Block
- Wiring Color-Coded w/Chafe Protection
- Bilge Pump 12V Automatic
- Blower 12V Bilge
- Fire Extinguisher Discharge Port
- Gel-Coated Engine Compartment
- Sound Insulated Engine Compartment
- Fuel Lines USCG – Type A-1
- Fuel Tank w/Anti-Siphon Valve & Mechanical Sending Unit
- Alarms Engine – Oil & Water (Audible)
- Keyless Dash
- Mechanical Horn
- Shift & Throttle Lever w/Trim (Chrome Accented) Switch & Lanyard Stop Switch
- SmartCraft Diagnostics:
- – Instrumentation Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft w/Glass Lenses & Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels
- – 4-in-1 Gauge (Includes: Fuel Level Oil Pressure Water Temp & Trim)
- – Speedometer
- – System Tachometer (Includes: Depth Engine Alarms/Hour Meter Fuel Consumption/Usage Trim Level Troll Control & Voltage)
- Steering Power-Assisted Tilt Wheel
- Switch Panel w/Weatherproof Lighted Chrome Toggle Switches Legend Backlighting & ISO Symbols
- Tilt & Trim Power
Hull & Deck Features
- Beach Boarding Ladder Forward Deck w/Integral Hatch & Concealed Stainless- Steel Four-Step Ladder
- Bow & Stern Eyes Stainless Steel
- Cleats Custom Sea Ray Thru-Bolted – Stainless Steel (6) Pull Up
- Drain Plug Brass-Threaded – Garboard
- Gel Coat Arctic White
- Graphics Package
- Hardware Stainless Steel
- Light Stern – Removable
- Lights Navigation – Stainless Steel
- Resin High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail White PVC w/ Stainless Steel Insert
- Ski Tow Eye Integral Stainless-Steel – Transom
- Storage Anchor w/Fiberglass Hatch & Stainless-Steel Latch
- Swim Platform
- Vent System Engine Compartment Stainless Steel – Integral
- Windshield Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Walk-Thru
- Quartz (Grey/White)
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT Bravo III Sterndrive (260 hp – 194 kW) (Non-ECT Engine available outside the US)
- Bow Rider w/Hinged Cushions & Storage Below
- Bucket Seats (2) w/Flip-Up Thigh Rise Slider & Swivel Functions
- Stern Seating w/Forward & Aft-Facing Convertible Sun Pad
- Pressure Water System w/Transom Shower & Sink Faucet
- Water Tank (9-Gallon)
A brief statement:
Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale price change or withdrawal without notice.