This 2013 Bayliner 255 Cruiser is a one-owner boat that has been very well maintained and has never been in salt water. The MerCruiser 5.0L MPI engine has only 157 hours of use and was just recently serviced. Upgrades include a spotlight, windlass with anchor and rope, solid surface countertop, Westerbeke 3.5kw generator and an inverter with extra outlets. This Bayliner 255 also includes a Karavan road trailer.
Don’t let the name “Cruiser” fool you, the 255 specializes in journeys-specifically, the kind that lead to the most rewarding on-water experiences of your life. Four people sleep comfortably below deck, where 6 feet of headroom, a full galley and private head round out the gracious comforts. A removable cockpit table allows for open-air meals, while an optional filler cushion creates a full-length cockpit lounge.
- Add an optional filler cushion, and with a few quick adjustments the starboard cockpit becomes a full-length lounge area with headrest.
- The 255 has the size and stance to deliver the smooth ride of a larger boat while still remaining trailerable.
- Drop in the cockpit table to enjoy open-air meals above deck.
- The 255’s cabin boasts unmatched versatility and more than six feet of headroom.
- There’s room for two to rest up after a day of fun on the water in the 255’s cozy aft-berth.
- Amenities like a sink, vanity and shower make the fully enclosed head a welcome convenience.
- The galley offers a stove, sink, microwave and refrigerator.
- 110V Outlet – Ground-Fault Protected
- Aft Berth
- AM/FM/CD Stereo w/Speakers (2), Satellite-Ready & Mp3 Compatible
- Removable Table
- V-Berth (Cushioned) w/Storage Below
- Window Curtains
- Beverage Holders
- Courtesy Lights
- Double-Wide Helm Seat w/Flip-Up Bolster
- Engine Access Hatch w/Gas-Assist Springs
- Entertainment Center w/Sink, Faucet & Storage Cabinet
- Molded Steps – Access to Foredeck
- Speakers, Weatherproof (2)
- Transom Door
- Transom Storage Locker
- U-Shaped Aft Lounge Seating
- 12V Lighting
- 30-Amp Shore Power w/50′ Cord
- Battery Charger/Converter
- Distribution Panel (110V) w/Magnetic Circuit Breakers
- 260 M MPI/B3 (5.0L) ECT Carb Compliant
- 12V Blower
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Dual-Voltage Refrigerator
- Stainless Steel Sink w/Faucet
- Stove, Alcohol/Electric (Single-Burner)
- Trash Receptacle – In Top Entry Step
- Full Molded Fiberglass Liner
- Marine Head w/Holding Tank & Deck Pump-Out
- Opening Portlight w/Screen & Privacy Curtain
- Sink w/Faucet & Vanity
- Towel Rack
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- Custom-Molded Non-Glare Dash Panels
- Electric/Hydraulic Trim Tabs
– Fuel Gauge
– Oil Pressure Gauge
– Temperature Gauge
– Trim Gauge
- Power-Assisted Rack & Pinion Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt
- Tilt Steering
Hull and Deck
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Anchor Line Locker
- Anchor Roller
- Arctic White Hullside
- Color-Matched Sunbrella®
- Deck Hatch
- Deck Windows w/Tempered Safety Glass
- Fuel Fill Deck Fitting w/Integrated Vent
- Integral Swim Platform w/Retractable 3-Step Ladder & Handrail
- Lockable Sliding Entry Door
- Opening Portlights w/Screens
- Self-Bailing Fiberglass Cockpit Floor
- Stainless Steel Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail w/Welded Fittings – Thru-Bolted to Deck
- Stainless Steel Stern Rail
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Waste Pump-Out Deck Fitting
- Water Fill Deck Fitting
- Windshield w/Tempered Safety Glass
- Windshield Wiper (Starboard)
- Pressure Water System w/12V Pump
- Water Heater, 120V (6-Gallon) w/ Exchanger
- Water Inlet, Dockside
- Water Tank (20-Gallon)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.