This 2006 Sea Ray 38 Sundancer has the very rare Yanmar Diesel V-drive engines with only 975 hours on them. This boat was custom ordered and is loaded with options that are normally found on larger yachts. This boat is moored in fresh water under cover so the gel coat and new camper canvas with Macralon enclosure look amazing.
This boat has an electric sea-wise davit system, AB hard bottom inflatable with helm and electric start 20hp Honda engine. The cockpit and swim platform are covered with the flexi-teak simulated teak decking that makes this boat very elegant. The boat features a full Raymarine Radar,GPS, Plotter and auto-pilot. The boat also has cockpit heat, central vac, cabin and salon heat/AC systems, bow sun-pad, diesel Kohler 8.0kW generator and much more. This boat is set to cruise for extended periods with family and friends.
- The boat has a 11’ Achilles tender with a 20hp Honda 4-stroke outboard.
- All TV’ s have been replaced with new HD Samsung models
- Dual VHF radio’s . New one has AIS included
- Cockpit heat
- Bow Thruster
- Pyrometer included for both engines
- New camper canvas with Macralon enclosure
- Sea Wise Hydraulic davit system
- Flexiteak floor in cockpit and swim platform
- T-Yanmar diesels with 975 hours – Rare!
This boat is located off-site in private moorage. Please contact Union Marine to schedule a viewing appointment.