“Our Happy Day” is a well maintained and clean Bayliner aft cabin cockpit motor yacht featuring twin 270 Cummins diesel engines. She offers a private aft master cabin with ensuite head. Forward a VIP cabin, a guest head and a mid-cabin which can be opened to the forward stateroom or closed to provide a single berth. The well-equipped up galley offers a dinette that converts to a berth. A fully enclosed flybridge and hardtop over the enclosed sundeck offers year-round boating throughout the Pacific Northwest. The sundeck has brand new Snap-in luxury weave carpet. The cockpit offers easy boarding and water level access.
- Webasto diesel heat
- Red Dot engine hot water
- Village water maker
- Raymarine ST 8001 w/ST 600 remote auto-pilot
- Wesmar bow thruster
- (2) Garmin GPS map 4210 chart plotter
- GWS 10 wind sensor
- Pioneer Stereo with blue tooth
- Portable Honda EU2000i 2000w generator
- Vacu-Flush head system
- Xantrex 3000 Watt inverter
- Princess three burner propane stove with oven
- Central vacuum system
- Nova Cool refrigerator/freezer (new 2012)
- New Snap-in carpet in the cockpit
- Teak table with 2 chairs
- Bruce anchor 33lb with 250′ chain rode
- Hot/Cold cockpit shower
- Roskelley-Olsson davit system
- Well-equipped 11’ Rendova dinghy with pedestal steering, Icom VHF, Lorance GPS and 30HP Honda Engine.
She has all new batteries, Racor fuel filters, belts, bottom paint, PropSpeed and zincs within the last 12 months. Recent service includes oil change and new ECO vent filters. In addition, it comes with a new television, Magma barbecue and galley supplies. With two helms, this boat offers comfortable cruising and is great for cruising the Northwest.
This motor yacht is turn-key and ready to cruise! Explore more today!
The Bayliner 4087 Aft Cabin Motoryacht is a true double-cabin, command bridge boat with a self-bailing cockpit, and an aft lounge deck.
Cummins also available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.