- This event has passed.
August 2 - August 4
Date: Aug 02 – Aug 04, 2019
Cost: $30 – $150
Gates open daily – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. A Pacific Northwest tradition since 1950, Seafair Weekend Festival is the culmination of the summer long Seafair Festival. Known and loved as an unofficial Seattle holiday, this is the most anticipated event of summer!
Seafair Weekend offers the best sights, sounds, tastes and action of the summer including Hydroplane racing on the water, Blue Angels, The Army’s Golden Knights, and aerobatic planes performing in the sky, world-class wakeboarding tricks just off-shore, with the ParentMap KidsZone, our inaugural Classic Car Show, and music and entertainment on land.
If you can’t make it to the park on Sunday, August 4th, make sure to tune-in to KONG TV from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm with live coverage of the races and air show. Or, tune-in to Log Boom Radio, 88.9 FM, Mercer Island High School’s radio station, who will be broadcasting the excitement all weekend long.
Seafair Weekend features:
- Boeing Seafair Air Show featuring the Blue Angels
- HomeStreet Bank Cup featuring H1 Hydroplane racing
- Graham Trucking Seafair Cup with E350 boats
- Hyperlite World Class Wakeboarding
- Monster Energy’s BMX Stunt Bikes
- ParentMap KidsZone with inflatables and games
- The inaugural Seafair Classic Car Show
- and more!
Don’t miss this special celebration during Seafair’s 70th Anniversary!