This 2007 Bayliner Element E18 XL is in like-new condition with very low hours of use on the Mercury 115hp engine.
Bayliner’s Element E18 is the next stage of the Element evolution. Combining maximum onboard capacity, length and horsepower options, the Element E18 will revolutionize your boating experience. Enjoy the power to cruise, fish, or enjoy a wide range of water sports at any time. Plus, with its exceptional price tag, there’s no excuse to not get out on the water today!
• Spacious layout with three social zones encourages conversation for up to 9 passengers. Deep freeboard and high gunnels keep passengers and gear secure.
• Patent pending M-hull™ design drastically improves stability while on plane and maintains level flotation throughout turns.
• Intuitive accessibility with a reliable Mercury® outboard 115-hp, automotive style handling and 360-degree unobstructed views. Easy operation for beginner boaters.
- (7) Beverage Holders
- Dual Purpose Lounger with Aft Facing or Opposing Seats
- Opposing Portside Seating
- Simple Yet Comfortable Cockpit and Bow Seats
- Clutter Free Helm Station with 7" Dual Purpose Gauge
- Padded Steering Wheel
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
Hull & Deck
- Arctic White Hull & Deck w/Black Hull Stripe
- Automotive Style Ride and Handling
- Bow & Transom Eyes
- Integral Transom Platforms w/Ladder
- Molded Stern Seating
- Mooring Cleats (6)
- Patent Pending M-Hull™ Design
- Safety Handholds
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.