This 2012 Bayliner 266 Discovery is a one-owner boat that has been well maintained. The MerCruiser 5.0L MPI FWC engine has been recently serviced and only has 448 hours of use. It has always been kept in fresh water and covered moorage. Also included is a 2011 Karavan road trailer. Optionally, a 2018 West Marine 8′ ft dinghy with a 6hp Mercury outboard motor is a negotiable add-on.
The 266 Discovery is no fair-weather friend. This tough, all-seasons workhorse fends off the elements with a three-side cockpit enclosure and hardtop, then reveals its softer side with plush accommodations in the spacious cabin.With a forward V-berth, convertible dinette and midberth, the 266 easily feeds and sleeps four.
- The impressive helm station has protection on three sides so the elements are kept at bay.
- The all-conditions cockpit offers a smart layout and four padded seats.
- With roomy, inviting interior space, the 266 is your wilderness cabin on the water.
- With its secluded guest bunk, the quarter-berth makes a comfy on board hideaway.
- Nothing beats a warm shower after an adventure-packed day. The 266 delivers with a large, shower-equipped head.
- The galley includes dual-voltage appliances so that meal prep is easy and enjoyable, whether you’re docked or offshore.
- 110V Outlet – Ground-Fault Protected
- AM/FM/CD Stereo w/Speakers (2), Satellite-Ready & Mp3 Compatible
- Dinette – Converts to Berth w/Storage Below
- Quarter Berth
- Table, Removable
- V-Berth (Cushioned) w/Storage Below
- Window Curtains
- Beverage Holders
- Courtesy Lights
- Engine Access Hatch w/Gas-Assist
- Foldaway Transom Seating
- Hardtop w/Grab Rails
- Helm Seat, Sliding
- Molded Steps – Access to Side Decks
- Rod Holders in Trails
- Speakers, Weatherproof (2)
- Transom Door
- 30-Amp Shore Power w/50′ Cord
- Battery Charger/Converter
- Battery Switch(es) (4-Position)
- Distribution Panel (110V) w/Magnetic Circuit Breakers
- 260 M MPI/B3 (5.0L) ECT Carb Compliant
- 12V Blower
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Dual-Voltage Refrigerator
- Stainless Steel Sink w/Faucet
- Stove, Alcohol/Electric (Single-Burner)
- Full Molded Fiberglass Liner
- Marine Head w/20 Gallon Holding Tank & Deck Pump-Out Fitting
- Opening Window
- Robe Hook
- Sink w/Faucet & Vanity
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- Custom-Molded Dash Panels w/Non-Glare
- Electric/Hydraulic Trim Tabs
– Fuel Gauge
– Oil Pressure Gauge
– Temperature Gauge
– Trim Gauge
- Power-Assisted Rack & Pinion Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Tilt Steering
Hull and Deck
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Anchor Line Locker
- Anchor Roller
- Arctic White Hullside
- Bolted-On Swim Platform w/Retractable 3-Step Ladder & Handrail
- Deck Hatch
- Fuel Fill Deck Fitting w/Integrated Vent
- Self-Bailing Fiberglass Cockpit Floor
- Side Deck Windows w/Tempered Safety Glass
- Sliding Entry Door, Lockable
- Stainless Steel Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail w/Welded Fittings – Thru-Bolted to Deck
- Stainless Steel Stern Rail
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Waste Pump-Out Deck Fitting
- Water Fill Deck Fitting
- Windshield w/Tempered Safety Glass
- Windshield Wiper (Starboard)
- Pressure Water System w/12V Pump
- Water Heater, 120V (6-Gallon) w/ Exchanger
- Water Inlet, Dockside
- Water Tank (20-Gallon)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.