This 2011 Sea Ray SLX 230 has been meticulously maintained and has all the options to entertain your friends and family on the water. The MerCruiser 350 MAG engine has only 367 hours of use and was only run in fresh water. When not in use, it was dry-stored on the premium painted road trailer.
Upgrades include Silent Choice Exhaust, Watersports Tower, premium painted trailer, upgraded Sony stereo, as well as full boat and cockpit covers.
Upscale does not have to mean stuffy or timid. Sure, this runabout has refined touches like an insulated ice chest in the dash, stainless-steel cup holders, and beautiful upholstery, but it can still fly with a standard 5.7L MerCruiser 350 MAG engine. And for the ultimate customization for water-sports enthusiasts, add a Tricked-Out Fission Package with 350 MAG MerCruiser.
- Two bucket seats with flip-up thigh-rises, port and starboard aft jump seats.
- 12V Sony AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Finished fiberglass floor with snap-in carpet.
- Insulated ice chest built into dash.
- Integrated/extended swim platform with rubber inserts and concealed three-step stainless-steel ladder.
- Matching trailer with surge disc brakes and swing-away tongue.
- Tricked-out Fission watersports package
- Innovative convertible aft sunpad lounger.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.